Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

October Bullet Journal Inspiration!

Hello everyone! It's officially a week till the new month begins and it starts on a Monday which is very satisfying to me haha! For today's post, I decided to hop onto Pinterest and have a look at some cover pages for October bullet journals give you guys some inspiration! Hope you like this post and I plan to post them each month a week before to give you guys the time to incorporate these ideas into your own monthly spreads! These images aren't my own and full credit goes to the original creators and links are under each image!





























Hope you have enjoyed this post and it gave you some inspiration! Even if you don't have a bullet journal I hope this got you excited for Autumn! Love always, 

Kim G



5 comments:

  1. Bullet journals are so pretty! I wish I had the art skills to make it this gorgeous! I bought one and it didn’t quite go to plan, oops! Maybe next year 🤣

    Ashleigh x
    www.thestoryofashleighdavis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m the same! I wish I was this arty!! But I love looking on Pinterest so I thought I would make a post! Maybe January hahah! X

      Delete
  2. These are super fun and pretty! Thank you for sharing them. :-) What is your pinterest name so I can follow you? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for your lovely comment!❤️

      Delete
  3. Love this, so pretty. One of my fave animals is a fox. I wish I was creative! https://lifeofshar.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete