Pages

Saturday 22 September 2018

Boots Medicine Cupboard Essentials for Autumn!

Happy Autumn everyone! Hope you have had a lovely week! I am currently writing this whilst watching Strictly Come Dancing 2018 and I am loving it! Let me know your predictions of who is going to win this year! So as we're finally into Autumn I decided to make a post all about the medicine cupboard essentials from Boots that you need this Autumn to battle any common illness!



























   

Thankyou for reading! I have stocked my cupboard up with all of these essentials now the cold weather is among us! I have had a cold this week and they have really helped me get through it. I hope you have a lovely day and that this list has helped you decide what you need this Autumn! Love Always, 

Kim G

No comments:

Post a Comment