Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

Autumn Coats Pt 1

Hey everyone! It's September and in my eyes were well and truly into Autumn! For my first post, I have decided to split it into two parts, all about the top 14 Autumn coats available on the market right now. They're all a little bit different and include styles that are in for Autumn 2018. 

All items shown are linked below each image! Enjoy!






New Look, Burgundy Faux Teddy Fur Bomber Jacket, £29.99

I love this one! So perfect! 






New Look, Cream Faux Teddy Fur Bomber Jacket, £29.99








I wanted to mention this jacket as I thought it was so unique and a really good price! 













River Island, Plus Leopard Print Faux Fur Coat, £95


Thank you for reading! I really want to get into blogging and I hope you stay along for the ride!

Love Always, 

Kim G 


2 comments:

  1. ooh these are all such gorgeous picks! I love that teddy jacket and can't believe I still haven't invested in one, that's definitely going on the to buy list!

    Soph - https://sophhearts.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice! I love mine! The cream one is so perfect it goes with everything! x

      Delete